General dentistry is broad and includes any dental treatment designed to restore your oral health. If you have a deep root infection in your tooth, for example, a root canal treatment would be the general dentistry procedure of choice to save your tooth and restore your oral health.
Your dentist in Booragoon offers the general dentistry treatments you need for optimal oral health.
Our general dentistry treatments include:
- Dental fillings – Dental fillings treat tooth decay and restore your tooth to health.
- Root canal treatments – Root canal therapy clears deep infection from your tooth.
- Tooth extractions – Extractions are typically a last resort when a tooth can no longer be saved.
- Periodontal treatment – Periodontal treatment helps save your teeth and your health following a gum disease diagnosis.
- Tooth replacement – Tooth replacement includes dentures, partial dentures, dental bridges dental implants.
- Advanced treatments – Advanced treatments include TMJ, bruxism and sleep apnea therapy.
In many cases, you can help lower your risks for conditions that require general dentistry intervention. Brushing and flossing regularly and seeing your dentist on time for dental checkups and teeth cleans play an important role in prevention.
For General Dentistry Near Me, We Welcome Your Call
We’re proud to serve patients in all locations, and we are always here to arrange examinations and answer your questions.