Being unhappy with the appearance of your smile can be disheartening, especially if you brush and floss regularly and visit your dentist on schedule for dental exams and teeth cleans. Fortunately, your dentist in Booragoon, WA offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry options to help repair the look of your smile. But is cosmetic dentistry right for you?
The First Step
Learning whether cosmetic dentistry is right for you—and which options will bring you closer to your smile goals—requires an exam and conversation with your cosmetic dentist in Booragoon. Your dentist examines your teeth, takes x-rays if needed and bases your candidacy for cosmetic dentistry on all findings, including your shared smile goals.
Considerations may include the state of your gum health and any underlying conditions like periodontal disease. Your dentist may recommend pre-treatments or procedures to help you reach candidacy if you are not already there.
Our cosmetic dentistry in Booragoon includes:
- Professional teeth whitening—an inexpensive way to remove dark or yellow stains from your teeth
- Bonding—conceal tooth flaws and discolouration on a budget
- Tooth-coloured fillings—treat cavities aesthetically
- Dental crowns—support a weak tooth and hide flaws
- Dental veneers—give the illusion of straight and symmetrical teeth
- Dental implants and tooth replacement—complete your smile
- Full smile makeover—opt for a variety of treatments to fix multiple issues
Caring for Your Cosmetic Dentistry
Following your cosmetic dentistry in our dental clinic, your dentist provides specific aftercare instructions.
As a rule, you’ll want to brush and floss daily and visit your dentist on schedule for check-ups and cleans. Protecting your gum health helps protect your cosmetic dentistry as well.
We Welcome Your Call for Cosmetic Dentistry in Booragoon, WA
If you’re ready to learn whether cosmetic dentistry is right for you, we encourage you to chat with a member of our team to arrange a consultation.