How can we help you?
We have collected several of the most common questions we receive and listed them here for your convenience. If your question is not listed, we welcome you to phone us for a specific answer about the services we provide, health fund information or to arrange an appointment.
We welcome new patients, and our friendly, professional team is dedicated to helping you get the answers you need to make accurate decisions regarding your oral health.
General dentistry is broad and includes any dental treatment designed to restore your oral health. If you have a deep root infection in your tooth, for example, a root canal treatment would be the general dentistry procedure of choice to save your tooth and restore your oral health.
Your dentist in Booragoon offers the general dentistry treatments you need for optimal oral health.
Our general dentistry treatments include:
- Dental fillings – Dental fillings treat tooth decay and restore your tooth to health.
- Root canal treatments – Root canal therapy clears deep infection from your tooth.
- Tooth extractions – Extractions are typically a last resort when a tooth can no longer be saved.
- Periodontal treatment – Periodontal treatment helps save your teeth and your health following a gum disease diagnosis.
- Tooth replacement – Tooth replacement includes dentures, partial dentures, dental bridges dental implants.
- Advanced treatments – Advanced treatments include TMJ, bruxism and sleep apnea therapy.
In many cases, you can help lower your risks for conditions that require general dentistry intervention. Brushing and flossing regularly and seeing your dentist on time for dental checkups and teeth cleans play an important role in prevention.
For General Dentistry Near Me, We Welcome Your Call
We’re proud to serve patients in all locations, and we are always here to arrange examinations and answer your questions.
Your dentist in Booragoon provides a variety of dental treatments and procedures to help keep your smile healthy and beautiful, including general dentistry.
General dentistry can be considered dental maintenance because it offers the services you need to restore your oral health when something goes wrong. For example, if you have a tooth cavity, the general dentistry treatment would be a tooth-coloured filling in Booragoon.
Preventative Dentistry Appointments
Ideally, with excellent preventive dentistry, you may require less general dentistry. Preventive dentistry includes:
- Dental checkups and teeth cleans
- Fissure sealants and fluoride treatments as needed
- X-rays and oral cancer screenings
Regular preventive dentistry—once or twice per year—may lower your risks for cavities, gum disease and infections. When they show up, the preventable conditions depend on general dentistry maintenance to restore your oral health.
Another way to lower your risks is to brush and floss your teeth daily: brushing at least twice and flossing at least once. This should not stand in for regular dental care but be part of regular healthy habits.
General dentistry in Booragoon includes:
- Tooth fillings
- Root canal treatments
- Periodontal treatments
- Tooth extractions
- Tooth replacement
We Encourage You to Contact Your Dentist Near Me
If it’s time for your next checkup and teeth clean in Booragoon, we welcome your call.