How can we help you?
We have collected several of the most common questions we receive and listed them here for your convenience. If your question is not listed, we welcome you to phone us for a specific answer about the services we provide, health fund information or to arrange an appointment.
We welcome new patients, and our friendly, professional team is dedicated to helping you get the answers you need to make accurate decisions regarding your oral health.
Crowns and Bridges
Dental crowns are known by many for their versatility and ability to protect a damaged or weakened tooth. The dental crowns we provide for our patients are customized to fit each unique smile and restore one’s oral health and function.
At Garden City Implant Dental, we rely on sturdy, high-quality dental crowns to help patients attain the smile they have always wanted.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
- They can save a severely damaged tooth from extraction. Having a tooth extracted is typically a last resort, and getting a dental crown can help preserve a tooth’s natural strength and structure.
- They protect dead or brittle teeth from falling apart. A dental crown covers a tooth, keeping it intact and in one piece.
- They protect decayed teeth. A decayed tooth can receive a dental crown if it has had a large filling or requires additional support.
- They can last for many years. If cared for with daily brushing and flossing and regular dental visits, a dental crown can last for several years without the need for replacement or repair.
- They can cover cosmetic concerns. Dental crowns can also conceal a tooth that looks stained or misshapen, resulting in a natural look that seamlessly matches the patient’s smile.
Are You Ready for Dental Crowns in Booragoon, WA?
Garden City Implant Dental offers various restorative dentistry options for patients who have broken, cracked, damaged, or decayed teeth.
To book a dental crown appointment with Dr Wong, we invite you to call us at (08) 9316 2811.